LIAF 2017 – I Taste the Future – takes place in five different venues in Henningsvær, spread across the fishing village. In addition to the exhibition, LIAF 2017 includes a month long series of performances lectures, seminars, talks, food and an extensive educational programme for adults and kids throughout the festival month.
The programme is updated continuously, read more here.
- 18:00 Trevarefabrikken: Official opening ceremony. The festival is opened by Kristin Danielsen, director of Arts Council Norway. Light refreshments.
- Exhibition opens, performances will be announced.
- 18:00-22:00 Exhibitions are open.
- 22:00 Opening party at LIAF Bar in Trevarefabrikken.
- 01:00 Bus transport Henningsvær-Svolvær.
Full programme for the opening weekend will be announced shortly.